In response to the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), The Diez Group is following the recommended guidelines from the Center of Disease Control (CDC) to protect our employees, guests, contractors and truck drivers. This includes limiting people to only those areas where they need to be in order to conduct necessary business activities at our sites. Other restrictions are as follows:
Visitors and External Personnel
- All visitors will be required to complete a certification form. If they are unable to comply, their access will be denied. In addition to the completion of this form, either Security or a Diez Group employee will verify your temperature with a touchless forehead scan. Any guest, contractor, or truck driver who chooses not to comply or who registers a temperature of 100.4F (38.6C) degrees or greater will not be allowed access to the site.
- All visitors and external personnel are required to wear a facemark (fully covering nose and mouth) at all times while at Diez Group site, as well as any additional PPE based on their specific tasks. Face masks and any additional required PPE are to be supplied by the individual/company seeking to access or enter a Diez Group site.
Inbound and Outbound Logistics
- All drivers are encouraged to stay in their vehicle while at any Diez Group site.
- Logistic providers are required to certify daily that their drivers do not have any fever or symptoms.
- All drivers are required to practice social distancing by maintaining a span of at least 6 feet between individuals and limiting interaction when possible.
- Drivers are restricted to identified areas at each site.
- Drivers will not be allowed to use the Diez Group restroom facilities or vending machines. Some locations have provided porta-johns outside the site for driver use.
- All drivers shall wear a facemask (fully covering nose and mouth) at all times while at a Diez Group site, as well as any additional PPE based on their specific tasks. Face masks and any additional required PPE are to be supplied by the logistic provider.
- Drivers must supply their own writing utensils.